[STSP] Reminder: WARS 2008 research papers due October 26th

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Fri Sep 28 14:09:04 EST 2007

To: STSP members

Ref: WARS2008

It is one month until the submission deadline for research papers that
will be reviewed for the WARS 2008 Conference, 10-12 February, at the
Sofitel Gold Coast.  Please help us to make this a strong and vital
meeting for the Australian radio-science community by submitting your
latest research results.  We welcome submissions in any area of radio
science and its applications (see http://www.ursi.org/Commissions.html)
and we particularly encourage submissions relevant to our three special
sessions: Cognitive Radio, the Australian SKA Pathfinder, and Wireless
Sensor/Actuator Networks.  Please see
http://www.ncrs.org.au/wars/wars2008/ for further information.

Yours sincerely,

Greg Hislop