[ncrs-general] NCRS Web site upgrade notice

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Mon Mar 24 15:41:38 EST 2003

To: the NCRS Mail List recipients

Topic: NCRS website (http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/NCRS/) updates.

Additions to the NCRS Website include:
* the NCRS Annual Reports,
* a preliminary directory of radio science in Australia,
* a listing of Conferences, meetings etc. that may be of interest to
  Australian radio scientists.

Please advise me about any problems you encounter with the site.

Check the Directory and if you have any suggestions for improving /
expanding it, please advise me.

If there are any conferences etc. that I have missed, please advise me
about them.  I am especially interested in having as complete a list of
Australian meetings as possible.  As you can see from the format, I
only want the meeting title, where it will be held and when, and a Web
address where I anticipate all additional information about the
meeting will be available.

best wishes,
Phil Wilkinson (phil at ips.gov.au)

--
Dr Phil Wilkinson, IPS Radio and Space Services, Level 6, 477 Pitt St.
Postal Address:  IPS, P O Box 1386, Haymarket, NSW 1240, AUSTRALIA.