[ncrs-general] 2004 URSI International Symposium on Electromagnetic Theory

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Mon Feb 24 15:12:49 EST 2003

Hello All Members of the NCRS Mailing list,

Attached is the second notice regarding the "2004 URSI International
Symposium on Electromagnetic Theory."  The meeting is in Pisa, Italy
May 23-27, 2004.  All the details should be in the attachment.  If, for
some reason the attachment is missing, then try visiting the Conference
website: www.ing.unipi.it/URSI-B2004 when it is working.  Otherwise, I
will be posting this information to the NCRS site in the next two
weeks.  I'll send everybody a message when I complete upgrading the
site.

best wishes,
Phil

--
Dr Phil Wilkinson, IPS Radio and Space Services, Level 6, 477 Pitt St.
Postal Address:  IPS, P O Box 1386, Haymarket, NSW 1240, AUSTRALIA.