[ncrs-general] Conferneces list updated and WARS04

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Thu Jun 5 11:37:20 EST 2003

Hello NCRS members,

First, the NCRS Conference list has been updated several times
since my last email to you.  The list is at:
http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/NCRS/activities/index.html.

If there are any conferences or meetings that you feel are of
general interest to Australian radio scientists that do not
appear on this list, please send me the details.

Second, I have added the WARS04 preliminary details to the
list.  We are planning to hold WARS in Hobart, 18 - 20
February, 2004.  The first notice and call for papers will
appear soon.  Now is a very good time to be thinking of being
in Hobart in February, next year.

best wishes,
Phil

--
Dr Phil Wilkinson, IPS Radio and Space Services, Level 6, 477 Pitt St.
Postal Address:  IPS, P O Box 1386, Haymarket, NSW 1240, AUSTRALIA.