[STSP] IUGG Student volunteers: places still available

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Fri Jan 28 14:30:34 EST 2011

Dear members of NCSS and the STSP email list,

please note that IAGA / IUGG still has some slots available for free
student registrations for the General Assembly, per Tom Beer's email
below. Please forward to interested people and have them contact
Dr Steve Siems at Monash (steven.siems at monash.edu) directly.

Cheers,

Iver.