[STSP] Do you want a big Telescope?

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Tue Nov 30 13:10:10 EST 2010

Dear NCSS and STSP colleagues,

please consider whether you - or we more generally in the space science /
technology community - have a need or desire for the gamma ray
telescopes described below and in the attachment.

If you're interested or see a need/angle, then please let me know and also
contact Michael Riese directly.

With best wishes,

Iver.