[STSP] FW: IUGG 2011 Scientific Program now available on-line!
phil at ips.gov.au
Fri Aug 6 11:48:13 EST 2010
Subject: IUGG 2011 Scientific Program now available on-line!
IUGG 2011 Scientific Program now available on-line!
SAVE THE DATES: 28 June - 7 July 2011
Dear Scientific Colleagues,
The Scientific Program Committee for the International Union of
Geodesy & Geophysics (IUGG) General Assembly to be held in Melbourne,
Australia, from 28th June to 7th July, 2011, would like to announce
that The Scientific Program is now available on the web.
There are 12 Union Symposia planned, many Symposia and Workshops that
are jointly organised by the different Associations, and many more
Symposia and Workshops specific to each of the eight IUGG Associations,
* IACS International Association of Cryospheric Sciences
* IAG International Association of Geodesy
* IAGA International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy
* IAHS International Association of Hydrological Sciences
* IAMAS International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Science
* IAPSO International Association for the Physical Sciences of the Ocean
* IASPEI International Association of Seismology and Physics of the
* IAVCEI International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of
the Earth's Interior
Each Association has their own special page of events and there is
also a list of all other Symposia and Assembly Workshops that are
related in some way to the Association.
For full information, please read the attached PDF document.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 723388 bytes
More information about the STSP