IPS AURORA ALERT

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Thu Nov 11 14:26:05 EST 2004

Location: Lake River Tasmania, 10.11.2004.

I don't think there's enough words in the English language to express the
"WOW" factor.
Though heavily clouded I watched greenish lights tru openings in the
clouds.Only once saw a spec of red.
It must've been so bright, as the clouds lit up like the sun was shining.

Just before 10 pm it suddenly got really, really bright. And then died of
again.
Stopped watching as the cloudcover got thicker.

Thanks to the clouds I didn't actually see the Aurora, but I still felt that
I watched an amazing event.

So unfortunately no real interesting info.

Thanks for the Aurora Alert messages!