Report of Aurora Observation

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Wed Nov 10 22:28:28 EST 2004

Hello There!! Between 9:00and 10:00 pm 10 November 2004 I have witnessed spectacular flares and displays of the Aurora. Iam in Risdonvale Tasmania it started in the East then I looked over to Mt Wellington and it had a fantastic HALO around it then the whole sky lite up and flared for about an 1/2 hr to an hour . There are only small flares now it was very cool to show my 11yr old son . I hope this helps your data .REGARDS.....katrina Bradley