Aurora

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Sun Aug 13 11:03:30 EST 2000

I would like to let you know that I observed a very nice Visual aurora from
an arc of 330 degrees thru 0 degrees to about 30 degrees on the morning of
August 12th ,2000.at 4:15 am EDT. My location  is Port Clinton  , Ohio 43452
LL 41 30 30 N by 82 50 30 W. The arc of lights were white and the shot up
into the sky at varies altitudes and were wispy in nature. As a ham radio
operator I was also hearing the Familiar "BUZZ" on the signals on 50 MHz
beacons .I continued to see the AU until the sun started to come up at about
5:30 am
73's

WA8WZG  6mtrs - 47 GHZ from EN81om
http://wa8wzg