northern lights

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Sun Aug 13 12:13:41 EST 2000

  I live in Kenosha Wis. and last night my husband and I decided we would set
our alarm for 3:00am so we could look for meteors /shooting stars since we
had heard it was going to be a good night for them.
  Imagine our delight to witness the Northern Lights as well, it was the most
fantastic thing we had ever seen. There simply is no other way to discribe
what we saw.
  We watched for a good 30 min. and spotted 10 shooting stars, but the
northern lights were a great bonus and worth getting up for.