Posted through the URSI-Commission-G Mailing List: Radar Workshop, 18-23 July 2011, Kangerlussuaq, Greenland

Michael Rietveld mike at eiscat.uit.no
Tue Mar 15 00:49:32 EST 2011

The following announcement relates mainly to
people from EISCAT-related countries who wish to take part in the
International Incoherent Scatter Radar Workshop,
18-23 July 2011, Kangerlussuaq, Greenland

2011-03-08
If you plan to come to the training workshop, please check our web pages
at

        www.sgo.fi/Greenland2011

for more details on this, and register as soon as possible.

DEADLINE for flight reservation is 17th MARCH 2011 !!

Referring to our announcement of 2011-03-08 regarding the

International Incoherent Scatter Radar Workshop,
18-23 July 2011, Kangerlussuaq, Greenland

Today, we have checked the price development for the flights to Greenland
for Sunday to Monday, i.e.

        OUT: Sun 17JUL
        RTN: Mon 25JUL

and the price indicated last week does not hold anymore, even though we
were ensured that there are plenty of tickets left.  The price for booking
via the airline has increased to DKK 5766:- plus tax.

The guaranteed price for return flights on Sunday 24JUL holds, however, at
DKK 6434.

Therefore, if you intend to take part in the event, please register as
soon as possible.  If you plan on flying back on Monday, please buy the
tickets via the airline (see www.sgo.fi/Greenland2011/ for more).

If you plan to return on Sunday, you _must_ register by 17th March 2011,
15:00 UTC, and we will then send you the instructions on how to get the
ticket.

Welcome to the workshop!

All the best,

Thomas Ulich
greenland2011 at sgo.fi

PS: There'll be an announcement later, but already now: EISCAT_3D is on
Facebook (http://on.fb.me/EISCAT_3D) and Twitter
(http://twitter.com/EISCAT_3D).