[STSP] 20th AIP Congress Sydney (UNSW) 9-13th Dec - please submit abstract this week for STP session to remain viable [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

David Neudegg D.Neudegg at bom.gov.au
Mon Jul 2 13:38:53 EST 2012

Hello STP Colleagues

A reminder to please submit an abstract to the STP session for this years Congress this week
or it looks likely be absorbed into another session if the numbers are too low.

We initially assessed up to 100 attendees for STP and need a substantial fraction of that to remain viable.

Best Regards
Dave Neudegg (on behalf of AIP STP Committee)