[STSP] advertisement of AOGS session

Bo Li boli at physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 12:21:39 EST 2009

Dear STSP support,

I would like to  advertise the following AOGS session to the STSP
mailing list.
advertisement of AOGS session

Sincerely,
Bo

        Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS-2009) 6th Annual Meeting
                            11-15 August 2009,  Singapore

      **** Deadline for Receipt of Abstracts: 15 March 2009 ****

                          CALL FOR PAPERS

Session: ST17

Title: Particle acceleration and radio emissions in solar-terrestrial
and planetary environment:
          recent theoretical, numerical, and experimental results

Scope of the Session:
Signature of the enhancement of micro-scale wave-particle/wave-wave
interactions exhibit in meso- and macro-scale phenomena as the form of
acceleration of particles and generation of radio emissions. Recent
highly spatio-temporal resolved observations enable us to understand
details of interactions in space plasmas and serve opportunities of
direct comparison with theories and simulations. This session focuses on
recent progress of our knowledge of particle acceleration and wave
generation processes through wave-particle/wave-wave interactions
occurring in the solar-terrestrial and planetary environment.
Contributions from all the relevant fields including theoretical
studies, data analysis and laboratory experiments are welcome.

Session Conveners:
Yuto KATOH
Planetary Plasma and Atmospheric Research Center
Graduate School of Science
Tohoku University
 <yuto at pparc.geophys.tohoku.ac.jp>
Tel :  +81-22-795-6740