[STSP] Launch Space Available for Piggy Back Satellite

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Thu Jul 26 13:44:22 EST 2007

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:10:51 +1000 (EST)
From: Iver Cairns <cairns at physics.usyd.edu.au>

Dear Colleagues,

do you know of someone who needs a small payload launched relatively soon?
If so, then please let them know about the following opportunity and
have them contact Susmita Mohanty (USA) at the email address below.

I have not checked this opportunity, but can say that Chris Boshuizen
is reputable. (One of my former PhD students and someone who's
helping with the Decadal Plan.) Best wishes,

Iver

(Iver Cairns).