[STSP] 7th Australian Space Science Conference - Update

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Tue Jun 5 10:53:48 EST 2007

From: asscconference at nssa.com.au
Date: 4 June 2007 9:52:06 PM
To: webmaster at nssa.com.au
Subject: 7th Australian Space Science Conference - Update

  We wish to invite you to submit an abstract and register for the 7th
  Australian Space Science Conference (ASSC). This year, the ASSC
  will be  held in conjunction with a Workshop on Australia's first Decadal
  Plan for Space Science, being developed under the aegis of the National
  Committee for Space Science.

  The ASSC will be held from 24 - 27 September 2007 at the Sydney Masonic
  Centre. Preparations are in full swing and all the information can
  be found online at: www.assc.nssa.com.au including rates, accommodation
  and travel details.

  Abstracts are due on 15 June 2007 and early-bird registration is
  required by 17 August.

  Session topics:
 	Space science, including space and atmospheric physics, remote
         sensing from space, planetary sciences, astrobiology and life
         sciences, and space-based astronomy and astrophysics.

 	Space engineering, including communications, navigation, space
         operations, propulsion and spacecraft design, testing and
         implementation.

         Space industry

 	Government, international relations and law

 	Education and outreach

  We look forward to your participation in the Australian space science
  conference.

  Iver Cairns
  National Committee for Space Science, University of Sydney

  Anntonette Joseph
  National Space Society of Australia