[STSP] STSP Group Report for the 2006-2007

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Wed Feb 14 15:15:06 EST 2007

Dear Members of the STSP email list,

you will find attached the report for 2007-2007 STSP activities.
Please let me or the new STSP Committee (Chair Iain Reid, plus
Brian Fraser, Marc Duldig, Murray Parkinson, Phil Wilkinson, Trevor
Harris and myself) know if you have any comments.

Let me publicly thank the STSP Committee members over my
three-year term as Chair (especially the outgoing members
Bob Dewar and Bob Vincent) for their many contributions to
the STSP Committee and Group, and especially Brad Carter for
his tireless efforts on STSP's behalf on the 2006 AIP
Congress's Program Committee.

Please forward this email and report to interested people.
With best regards,

Iver.

Professor Iver Cairns,
Australian Professorial Fellow and Research Professor in Space Physics.

School of Physics,       Email: cairns at physics.usyd.edu.au
University of Sydney,
NSW 2006,                Work phone: +61-2 9351-3961
Australia                Work fax:   +61-2 9351-7726.

2004-2006 Chair, Solar-Terrestrial and Space Physics Group of the
Australian Institute of Physics.