[STSP] Space Science Decadal Plan - Demographics Survey

Brian Fraser Brian.Fraser at newcastle.edu.au
Fri May 12 10:42:43 EST 2006

APOLOGIES IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED A COPY OF THIS : MULTIPLE MAILING LISTS USED

Dear Colleagues

The National Committee for Space Science (NCSS) of the Australian Academy of Science is preparing the First Australian Decadal
Plan for Space Science (2007-2016). A number of Working Groups have been established to provide input for the plan.

A Demographics Working Group is charged gathering information on the space science community demographics, including academia, industry and government. As Chair of this WG I invite you to complete the attached Demographics Survey questionnaire and return it to me (brian.fraser at newcastle.edu.au) no later than 30 May 2006.

If you are working in a Group, Company,  Agency/Department or similar environment one questionnaire may be completed for the Group etc.

For further information you can find the web site for the Decadal Plan at www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~ncss . This site gives the original Strawman documents for the plan and initial contributions.

Yours sincerely,

Brian Fraser

(Chair, Working Group on Demographics).

Professor Brian Fraser
Director, Centre for Space Physics
Room 124 Physics Building
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences

Mailing Address:
Physics Building
The University of Newcastle
University Drive