[STSP] IAGA question

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Fri Jul 15 17:37:15 EST 2005

To: The STSP email list (Solar Terrestrial and Space Physics)
    for the Australian STSP community

From: Iver Cairns, Chair, STSP Group of the Australian Institute of
      Physics (AIP)

Date: 6 July 2005.
(And unfortunately delayed while I completed setting up the
mail list - Phil Wilkinson - phil at ips.gov.au)

Dear All,

several pieces of STSP business:

(1) Do you have any resolutions that you would like the Australian
STSP community to support and submit at the upcoming IAGA meeting in
France (19-29 July)? If so, then please confer with colleagues and
send the draft resolution to the STSP list for discussion. I will
submit resolutions that appear to meet with majority approval to
appropriate Divisions of IAGA at the meeting.

(2) Any suggestions for STSP sessions at the 2006 AIP Congress (early
December in Brisbane) and any volunteers to help organise them?
If so, then please let me know.

With best regards,

                   Iver Cairns.