[ncrs-general] Reminder WARS papers due this Friday!

Greg.Hislop at csiro.au Greg.Hislop at csiro.au
Mon Oct 22 13:48:41 EST 2007

Dear Australian Radio Scientist,

Friday is the submission deadline for research papers to be reviewed for
the WARS 2008 Conference, 10-12 February, at the Sofitel Gold Coast.
Please help us to make this a strong and vital meeting for the
Australian radio-science community by submitting your latest research
results.  We welcome submissions in any area of radio science and its
applications (see http://www.ursi.org/Commissions.html) and we
particularly encourage submissions relevant to our three special
sessions: Cognitive Radio, the Australian SKA Pathfinder, and Wireless
Sensor/Actuator Networks.  Please see
http://www.ncrs.org.au/wars/wars2008/ for further information.

Yours sincerely,

Greg Hislop