[ncrs-general] WARS 2008 papers (last opportunity), posters (titles please), and registration

Geoff.James at csiro.au Geoff.James at csiro.au
Thu Nov 1 12:15:50 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

we have a sufficient set of submissions to go to review - thank you to
all authors - but not many of the papers are relevant to Commission G
(ionospheric radio and propagation) or H (waves in plasmas).

To help us achieve a balanced program I extend to you, particularly if
you work in these areas, a final opportunity to submit a paper for peer
review - please contact me directly with an estimate of your submission
date and I will do my best to find reviewers who can assess by 30th
November.

For the rest of us it is time to think of posters and, although these
are not due with their abstracts until 25th January, it would help us
plan the program and venue arrangements if we know in advance what
posters to expect.  If you're planning to attend with a poster, please
tell us the expected title at your earliest convenience.

Early-bird registration is due by 7th December so please register early,
by email to Greg.Hislop at csiro.au, to save a few dollars.

For more information please see http://www.ncrs.org.au/wars/wars2008/ or
contact Greg or me.

Best wishes,