[ncrs-general] Questionnaire from URSI about Electromagnetics Education

Geoff.James at csiro.au Geoff.James at csiro.au
Mon May 16 14:01:32 EST 2005

URSI Commission B International Survey about EM Education

The URSI 28th General Assembly (GA) will be held in New Delhi India on
23-29 October 2005 and will have a special session on Electromagnetic
(EM) Education.  Prior to this we are making an international survey
through the attached questionnaire.  You are welcome to respond to the
questionnaire or, if you are not involved in education, please transfer
this mail to EM colleagues who are involved in and leading EM education
in your countries/regions.  To make sure the survey is accurate, replies
from more than TWO universities per country/region are needed.  Please
ask as many university colleagues as
possible to kindly complete the attached Excel file.

We strongly appreciate your strong cooperation in this survey.  The
replies should be sent back by 1 July 2005 to
mando at antenna.ee.titech.ac.jp.  If you have trouble with the attachment
please ask me (geoff.james at csiro.au) for a plain-text copy.

Best wishes,

Geoff James