[ncrs-general] NCRS Directory help requested

Phil Wilkinson phil at ips.gov.au
Wed Dec 18 16:50:45 EST 2002

Greetings All,

The National Committee would like to develop a Web-based directory of
people in Australia who have an interest in Radio Science.  Many of you
will remember the very useful Yellow Book produced some years back.
The Web directory will be an update of that directory.

To help set up this directory, could you send me the following
information:

(a)  Your personal Website address, if you have one,
(b)  The URSI Commission you are most directly interested in,
     (if you are not sure, leave this entry blank)
(c)  Your institute's web address,
(d)  a list of key areas that your institute is interested in (we will
     probably get more than one entry per institute and will pool the
     results).

Thank you for your assistance.

My very best wishes to you for the festive season,

Phil Wilkinson
Chair, NCRS

--
Dr Phil Wilkinson, IPS Radio and Space Services, Level 6, 477 Pitt St.
Postal Address:  IPS, P O Box 1386, Haymarket, NSW 1240, AUSTRALIA.