[Ips-clg-radio-sweep-event] Culgoora webpage changes

Regional Warning Centre rwc at ips.gov.au
Wed Mar 13 13:47:29 EST 2002

hi,

IPS is currently creating a new website. As part of
this process we are planning a different layout for
the existing Culgoora Radiospectrograph Page:

http://www.ips.gov.au/culgoora/spectro

As a recipient of Culgoora Type 2 PRESTO email messages we
thought you may have visited this page from time to time, and
we are seeking any opinions you may have regarding the
existing page layout, and any comments you may have about
planned changes outlined below.

We are planning to:

-alter the "Catalogue of Recent Type II events" from a browser of image
thumbnails to a drop down list of date/times. Once you have clicked on a
date and time the image would appear. Also, we were considering showing
the sweep event image and presto together on the one page once the event
has been selected from the event list.

-in a similar way change the day image browser to a clickable list
of dates. Once a date is selected the day image would appear in a new
window.

-removal of the old gopher list.

1. Do you have any comments about the existing page layout?

2. Do you have any opinions about the proposed changes?

3. If you visit this web page, what screen resolution do you have set?

If you can reply by end of March this would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance for any assistance you can provide,
Garth Patterson
IPS