No subject

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Sat Jun 29 20:10:35 EST 2013

Geeveston Tas 19.20pm-20.00pm (then it became too cold for my elderly bones!*LOL*)

Reds, with greens above them, spread across the southern sky above our sheds near Forestry Tas Depot.
White rays stretching upwards  from the horizon.
Clouds began to come over around 19.45pm, dark grey then misty white, preventing good viewing.

K factor 4 throughout viewing; Geomagnetic Alert and Warning at the same time.
Looking forward to more, as it was in 2002+!

Lynda Manwaring
Geeveston Tas