[Ips-aurora-sightings] Aurora Sighted From anon at fakedomain.ips

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Sat Jun 1 22:47:31 EST 2013

I observed an aurora over Snug from Huntingfield near Kingston in
Southern Tasmania tonight 1 June 2013 at 2130 hours AEST Roughly
south, it was a green glow about 5-10 degrees above the horizon, with
pink-red tinges on top. The sky was cloudy low down and the colours
were not apparent to the naked eye, but were revealed by the fisheye
camera lens and UV filter. I received an Aurora Watch email at 1204
hours AEST and an Aurora Alert email at 1420 hours AEST on 1 June 2013.

Dallas Stott
Blackmans Bay
Tasmania