Report of aurora observation

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Mon May 15 23:33:59 EST 2006

A fairly good aurora was seen on Friday night (12th) between 1330 UTC and
1500 UTC at Casey station, Antarctica.
The display was mostly green in colour with tinges of red, some diffuse
patches with denser curtain like formations, at an angle of 45 degrees to
overhead, from the northwest to northeast of station. Some photographs are
available if requested. The full moon made photography difficult.

<SNIP Name>
Senior Observer 2006
Casey Station, Antarctica

Phone <SNIP> (work)
          <SNIP> (room)
email:  <SNIP Email>   OR...
           <SNIP Email>

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning <SNIP> and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://aad/