Aurora 24.8.05

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Thu Aug 25 09:37:27 EST 2005

Oh My... !!!What a sight, what a beautiful, magnificent sight.
I happened to walk outside at about 8.... lucky I've got no neighbours, but
I scared the dog with a few screams!
About a quarter of the sky was lit with pale green colours. Curtains were
visible. Big spikes shooting out overhead. And clouds of light appeared
overhead as well. It got my heart racing alright!!
What a eery sight, one second the sky's lit, another second 'somebody'
turned the light off. It happens so quick.... A W E S O M E!!

Thanks for the warnings!!