Aurora Observation

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Mon Nov 8 11:45:02 EST 2004

I live in West Haven Connecticut in the United States, latitude  41.271 and
longitude - 72.983. I observed the aurora  from 2345  11/7/04 UT to 0030
11/8/04 UT. The reds of the aurora extended from  the NNW to the NE part of the sky.
I was able to observe the greens only  in the NNW part of the sky. Most of
the reds and greens never were any  farther than 40 degrees up in the sky.
However, one beam of green came  almost over my head. Clouds then moved in and I
was not able to see the  aurora anymore.

                                                                    Michael
Amato