Report of Aurora Observation

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Wed Jul 28 21:36:15 EST 2004

G'day

I have been hoping to one day see the southern lights & last night it
finally happened, at approximately 9:10PM Eastern Standard Time (Sorry I
don't know what that is in GMT, I think we are GMT + 10 Hours) I had a clear
sighting from my home in Burnie, Tasmania, it was mainly in the South East,
but extended across the entire southern sky at its peak.  Talking to others
at work etc, it was very spectacular later in the night also (around
midnight our time)

hope this info helps :-)

regards

Nigel Allen