[Ips-aurora-alert] IPS AURORA ALERT

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Fri Oct 31 14:37:59 EST 2003

My location is West Haven Connecticut in the United States.  My latitude is
41.271 north and my longitude is 72.948 west. The time of the observation was
2330 UT on 10/30/03 UT to 0100 UT on 10/31/03 UT. We observed red auroral
streamers at the begining. As time went on, the whole sky had a red glow to it. The
red glow extended to a little past Mars in our southern sky. Our northen
horizon had a a green glow with green auroral beams rising up from the north. The
sky quieted down greatly by 0115 UT 10/31/03 UT.

                                                            Michael Amato