Report of Aurora Observation - Bennington, VT USA

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Fri Oct 31 04:08:39 EST 2003

Thank you for giving me the chance to see my first aurora last night - it
graces southern Vermont very rarely, and I've always wanted to see it.

The display was fairly low on the northern horizon, white to pale green with
some red towards the southernmost edges. It occurred between 11pm and
12:30am local (Eastern) time or 04-05:30 UT on October 29th, 2003.