Report of Aurora Observation - FM Radio Report

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Wed Oct 29 18:50:38 EST 2003

Dear Sir

Aurora Conditions from Cooma NSW Australia. 29/10/03

I noted a little squeek on the FM band at 5:10pm AEDST with 94.5 Shepparton
for 10mins or

so. Then Died off until 5.50pm AEDST.

It Then hit us with a full blown Aurora at 5:50pm AEDST. Noted signals from
all over Victoria, parts of

S.Australia & as far north as Narrabri & Grafton NSW. Peak signal strength
was 18dB.

Band I TV signals were noted on 46.17 (Toowoomba QLD), 46.24, 57.25, 57.26,
64.24, 64.25,

64.26.

Still going as of 6:44pm AEDST, but at a reduced level.

Cheers
Geoff Wolfe