Aurora

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Wed Nov 26 08:07:38 EST 2003

Dear Whomever,

On Thursday 20 November,2003, I witnessed a remarkable aurora in the
southern sky at my property on Kangaroo Island, situated above Baudin
Beach, about 90 metres above sea level. I observed it just before 10pm
for about 15 minutes.

The sky was lit up with big shafts of bright light, like rays of sun
through cloud. They shimmered slightly and there was a tinge of pink
towards the end of the event. The sky was clear and it was an
extraordinary sight. My first aurora!

Many thanks for your aurora alerts - much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Elizabeth Shearman
near Penneshaw
Kangaroo Island, SA