IPS AURORA SEEN : 11th Nov 2003

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Wed Nov 12 22:03:39 EST 2003

Hi,

My wife and I were able to see a 'white' aurora at approximately 21:40h
Aust Eastern summer time from our home in Sandfly - postcode 7150 - and
which approximately 25kms south of Hobart and at 200m above sea level. The
aurora extended from the southern horizon up to about 75 degrees - 90
degrees being directly overhead.

Regards

TomH