Aurora details Thursday evening.

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Thu Apr 18 17:24:19 EST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,

After being contacted by phone regarding the aurora, we proceeded to our local park, Robinson's Park melways map 103 B10) where we viewed from midnight till 1am.

A pale orangey red aurora was in evidence from the south west mainly, but ranging from south east to due west.  The aurora flared a couple of times almost to zenith, and occasionally covered most of the southern sky in a pale orange-red.

The aurora was still active when we left at 1am.
This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately.  Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error.  It is your responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses.