IPS

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Sat Jul 15 16:59:48 EST 2000

Your webpage feedback form didn't autosend, so here's the actual message
pasted into this e-mail:-

Your alert mailing for Geomagnetic Storms and Aurora are very welcome,
and probably the best in the world (you only mail the serious ones!).
I run the Guildford Astronomical Society website and act as general
Internet advisor to the AS. I forward your alerts to 16 other active
members who have expressed an interest in receiving astronomical alerts
(of various kinds).
It's a good service that you offer, so I thought that you'd like to know
that at least 17 people in UK much appreciate it!
<SNIP Email>