A very interesting night...

anonymous anonymous at fakedomain.ips
Sun Aug 13 18:48:19 EST 2000

I am writing to find out what exactly my boyfriend and I saw at 4-5am on
Aug. 12. It look like the aurora borealis was coming together over our
heads here in Waterloo, ON, Canada. There were also around 30 or more
"shooting stars" within our line of sight. The reason I say a. borealis is
because the fluctuating clouds were coloured green at some instances. The
clouds looked like the reflection of light off a low wave on a pond with
the same rippling effect as though they were moving towards a point above
our heads. If you could explain this phenomenon to my satisfaction it would
be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.